Tim has taught at the Hornby Island Blues Camp, the Bulkley Valley Music Camp, FAMI Camp, and in clinics for music stores and societies across Canada. This techniques are demonstrated on Blues, Rags and Slide Guitar from Learn Roots Music.
Tim has appeared at (this is a very selective list):
- The Kerrville Folk Festival (Texas)
- The Montreal Jazz Festival
- The Winnipeg Folk Music Festival
- The Australian Blues Music Festival
- The Festival of the Plucked String (Rabat)
- The Edmonton Folk Music Festival
- The Vancouver Island Music Festival
- The Calgary Folk Music Festival
- Long Day's Night Festival (Swift Current)
- Northwest Folklife Festival (Seattle)
- Mid-Winter Blues Festival (Regina / Saskatoon)
- Festival du Jour du Black et Blues (Montreal)
- Alberta Scene Festival (Ottawa)
Tim's live solo shows (he also works with his band, the Electro-Fires) are a trip down the river of North American music...blues, ragtime, old-time country with dashes of Mexican and Hawaiian influence, performed on a variety of string instruments. Below is a back stage shot of Tim and the boys opening for ZZ Top in Dec 2009.